TheXchange platform aims to derive transactional revenue from every sale and purchase of VirtualStaX. A total of 100% of any gross revenue that may be generated from the transactional fees that are earned by TheXchange, will be distributed via Smart Contracts to TurnCoin holders on a monthly basis. The anticipated transactional revenue is as follows:
- 10% of the sales price of a VirtualStaX as a result of a successful auction will be paid by the Talented Issuer as a transaction fee to TheXchange.
- 1% of the gross sales price of VirtualStaX on the Secondary Market will be paid by the seller to TheXchange.
- In addition, TheXchange Group expects to generate revenue from the following sources; provided, that TheXchange Group in its sole discretion may elect not to pursue one or more of these revenue sources, and may identify other additional revenue sources:
- Advertising Sales: TheXchange Group plans to allow companies to advertise on VirtualStaX, both through the browser and on a mobile application; and
- Merchandise Sales: TheXchange Group plans to allow each Talented Issuer to create a virtual store from which a Talented Person’s merchandise can be sold. TheXchange Group anticipates that it will be paid a processing fee expected to be 10% of the sales price of all merchandise sold by Talented Issuers in their virtual stores.
TurnCoin’s Value is not based on traditional principles of appreciation or depreciation, because TurnCoin derives its value from the right to share in a pro-rata portion of 100% of the TheXchange’s gross revenue. As more Issuers and Buyers of VirtualStaX join TheXchange, and as the Company launches more VirtualStaX categories, TheXchange’s global gross revenue should increase, which should increase TurnCoin's Monthly Yield and in return the value of TurnCoin. The Monthly Yield and ultimate value of TurnCoin are solely dependent on the success of TheXchange and its patentable VirtualStaX platform.