HAG is the world’s first security token focusing on Bitcoin mining that is designed to pay monthly Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) distributions. HAG is a distribution-paying digital asset backed by real world assets. Each HAG aims to maintain a peg to 1 terahash per second of Bitcoin mining hash power. Through smart contracts, they will distribute 70% of the net yield from mined Bitcoin to the HAG holders directly in WBTC. The remaining 30% of the net yield will be reserved to achieve and sustain long-term hashing power with no decay.
The Company's management team stepped into the Bitcoin mining industry in 2014. The team ranges from software to hardware in relation to Bitcoin mining, and have members from Antpool, Bitmain, and TSMC. One of the members is also an investor in Bitmain which is the leader in Bitcoin mining equipment. The other selected experiences include leading financial institutions such as Goldman Sachs and Softbank.