Cryptocurrency can be withdrawn from your INX account and sent to a receiving wallet.
The receiving wallet must be on the same blockchain as the currency being withdrawn. For example, you cannot send LTC to an ETH wallet.
To withdraw cryptocurrency from your account, follow these instructions
- Navigate to My Wallets
- Click on the Withdraw Arrow beside the relevant cryptocurrency
- This will open the Withdraw screen where you are required to enter the receiving wallet address that you are sending the cryptocurrency to and the amount
- Additional security checks through Two Factor Authentication are required before withdrawals are complete
- During the approval process of a withdrawal, there may be a difference between the amounts shown under the Available Balance and Balance columns and reasons for this can be found in the Understanding Wallet Balances article
- The status of a cryptocurrency withdrawal transaction can be monitored on a blockchain explorer
Examples, diagrams, and charts are for illustrative and educational purposes. INX relies on information from various sources believed to be reliable, including from customers and third parties, but cannot guarantee its accuracy or completeness. INX is not engaged in the business of the offer, sale, or trading of securities, is not registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, and does not provide legal, tax, or investment advice. Cryptocurrency and other digital asset holdings are speculative in nature and involve substantial risk, including the risk of a complete loss. Learn more about these risks here.
© 2021 INX. All rights reserved.