You are given the opportunity to indicate that you are an accredited investor during the INX.ONE account opening process. You will be prompted to upload documentation to verify your status. This is not a mandatory requirement for account opening or to begin trading the INX Token, however, some assets are only available for verified accredited investors.
*Personal financial statements prepared by the customer or self attestations are NOT valid accreditation documents.
- A statement from the past 3 months (either from a bank, a brokerage account, an IRA account, or a cryptocurrency account)
- Last two years of income tax returns
- W2 or 1099 for the last two years
- FINRA Broker/check report
- A letter verifying accreditation- a letter from a registered broker-dealer, an SEC-registered investment adviser, a licensed attorney, or a certified public accountant showing that the individual(s) or entity has been verified as an accredited investor. Must be dated within the last three months of the request.