An accredited investor is:
- A natural person with income exceeding $200,000 in each of the two most recent years or joint income with that person's spouse exceeding $300,000 for those years and reasonably expected to reach the same income level in the current year.
- Any natural person whose individual net worth, or joint net worth with that person's spouse exceeds $1,000,000 USD (primary residence excluded).
- A natural person holding General Securities Representative (Series 7), Private Securities Offerings Representative (Series 82), or Licensed Investment Adviser Representative (Series 65) registration in good standing.
- An entity in which all the equity owners are accredited investors.
- Any entity with over $5MM in assets.