A cryptocurrency wallet is a unique address that holds the cryptocurrency of the blockchain the wallet is created on. For example, Ethereum is held in a wallet on the Ethereum blockchain. Ethereum cannot be held, sent or received in a Bitcoin wallet.
You can have multiple wallets on the same blockchain, for example, if you hold Bitcoin on three (3) different exchanges, you will have three (3) unique wallet addresses on the bitcoin blockchain (one on each exchange).
A user on INX ONE can have a wallet for each available cryptocurrency such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, ZCash wallet and so on.
To help understand what a crypto wallet is, please also read about blockchains
To create a wallet on INX ONE:
- Navigate to ‘My Portfolio’
- Make sure you are on the ‘Cryptocurrencies’ Tab
- Click on the Deposit Arrow
- This will reveal your unique INX ONE wallet address on the blockchain of the cryptocurrency you selected
- Notice that you are able to generate more than one unique address
Please note: You need to use a MetaMask wallet for security tokens trading on INX ONE. Click here to learn more