The balance of your security tokens is displayed on your INX ONE account; however, INX does not provide custodial services for the security tokens traded on INX.One. All security tokens are self-custodied in your MetaMask wallet. INX is not affiliated with MetaMask.
A security token must have it’s Ethereum contract address added to MetaMask before it will show up in your wallet
Note: Even after buying tokens on the INX ONE platform, they may not show up until the below steps are completed:
- Log in to your MetaMask wallet
- Click on the INX Token contract address here to view it on Etherscan
- On the right-hand side, click on the MORE button to reveal the drop-down list
- Select Add Token to MetaMask (Web3)
- Click on the ‘Add Token’ button and that’s it. Existing tokens will show up in the wallet and new ones will be visible once bought and after the trade settles.